.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: USA

The last few years have been great to me, as i was able to clobber the S&P500 many times in returns. But of course, you can't make a living trading the markets if you don't make great great returns. I'll try to give my readers trades that i think will make them money. However, you need to have money management skills, in order not to lose everything on a greedy or stupid trade. I may or may not already be in the trades i recommend. I may or may not trade the stocks i recommend. Due diligence is required on your part and the usual disclaimer that i am not responsible for your losses always apply. I have no affiliations with any broker/dealer and all posts are for educational purposes only. Remember to 'refresh' the home page and the "Comments" pages frequently in order to receive updated posts. Let's rock!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

OPBL ready to fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OPBL closed @ 4.34

I recommended this last week (or the week before that) at $3.85 and said this was the only otcbb stock i would care to buy. Right after the close today, the company announced that the Nymex would purchase 19% of the company's equity!

Holy smokes, it's a gappa here and god knows how far it will rise.

Short/intermediate/longer term trade.

4 Comments:

Blogger beanie11111 said...

Note that the Nymex is buying OPBL for less than the current price. I personally think it will fly but i could be wrong.

Tue Jan 23, 03:07:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello board, i,m trading in and out of BTU, made some $$$ last week doing so. anybody got any input on how coal stocks should perform this yr.? levered to oil,etc. woul appreciate any feedback. thx. P.M.

Tue Jan 23, 05:34:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a gap to crap. Hope no one got into this one this morning. If you didn't, stay away! Going lower.

Tue Jan 23, 10:18:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Beanie,

What's going on? Nobody's posting...What's up?

I'm in XING still...keeping my fingers crossed
Pamfla

Wed Jan 24, 09:54:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home