.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: USA

The last few years have been great to me, as i was able to clobber the S&P500 many times in returns. But of course, you can't make a living trading the markets if you don't make great great returns. I'll try to give my readers trades that i think will make them money. However, you need to have money management skills, in order not to lose everything on a greedy or stupid trade. I may or may not already be in the trades i recommend. I may or may not trade the stocks i recommend. Due diligence is required on your part and the usual disclaimer that i am not responsible for your losses always apply. I have no affiliations with any broker/dealer and all posts are for educational purposes only. Remember to 'refresh' the home page and the "Comments" pages frequently in order to receive updated posts. Let's rock!

Sunday, April 03, 2005

New pick for Monday!

I have done some research on a stock that is about to break loose. It is a low float, potentially a doubler short term. As soon as market condition warrants, i will release the stock.

Be there or be squared!

7 Comments:

Blogger Elliott said...

Hey Beanie,

Do you have AIM or any instant messaging program? I use AIM and my screen name is elbarto83.
Thanks

Sun Apr 03, 10:56:00 PM EDT  
Blogger beanie11111 said...

Elliot,

I don't use instant messaging.

I just can't afford to open anymore extra screens than the 10 screens or so i already have. lol

Mon Apr 04, 12:33:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Alan Ji said...

Beanie, other than the oil stocks, will you also be watching other stocks eg. ELTK, SIMC etc?

-Alan

Mon Apr 04, 01:10:00 AM EDT  
Blogger beanie11111 said...

ok guys,

From now on when i put up super momo plays, i will try to announce when i get in and when i will get out and what you should look out for.

I should not have announced CSTL today, especially when i couldnt post in time.

Mon Apr 04, 11:40:00 PM EDT  
Blogger beanie11111 said...

ALan,

I still watch those stocks you listed. ELTK, GIGA, USEG (which did nicely today by the way), SIMC. All those stocks are still playable. Just use whole numbers as supports and resistances.

Looks like oil stocks will be correcting. Oil reversed their upside. It may be done for now (possibly for the next 2-3 months). It is healthy to have a correction in oil stocks. I am staying away from they as of today, for now.

Mon Apr 04, 11:43:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Alan Ji said...

Thanks Beanie.

What will be your curent focal sector now that you are staying away from oil ones?

-Alan

Tue Apr 05, 02:01:00 AM EDT  
Blogger beanie11111 said...

ALan,

No particular sector right now, although i think technology stocks are due for a bounce. However, software stocks are under pressure due to weak earnings from alot of the software firms.

We'll play whatever the market gives us right now, which is not much on the long side.

Tue Apr 05, 09:57:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home